2022 Dakota Conference on Rural & Public Health
The Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health has served as an interdisciplinary forum for more than 30 years. Attracting over 300 professionals annually, the conference provides an opportunity to share strategies for building and sustaining healthy communities in North Dakota.
The Dakota Conference includes preconference workshops, keynote speakers, a variety of breakout sessions, poster presentations, evening meetings and events, and an awards banquet.
Why attend the Dakota Conference?
- Network with healthcare professionals
- Learn about current rural and public health issues
- Experience the collaboration of organizations, health and human service disciplines, and communities
- Get a taste of the professional side of being in healthcare
Who should attend?
- Rural healthcare professionals
- Public health professionals
- Mental health professionals
- Social workers
- Administrators – nursing home, hospital, and clinic
- Health professions students
- All individuals interested in improving healthcare service in rural areas
For more information and to register for this conference please visit: https://ruralhealth.und.edu/dakota-conference